Location: Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Rutherford Regional Health System is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join its growing multi-specialty group in Rutherfordton, North Carolina. Minimal call coverage required as call is shared with 3 General Surgeons providing GI call coverage support. The incoming physician will enjoy a collaborative medical staff, superior administrative support, and an excellent work/life balance.
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Rutherford Regional Health System, a Duke LifePoint Healthcare facility, employs over 120 qualified physicians with more than 23 medical specialties. The 143-bed hospital is a recognized as one of America's Top 100 Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review, as well as, Thompson Reuters Top 100 Performance Improvement Leader designation for the fourth consecutive year. RRHS offers a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services including family care, pediatrics, orthopedics, general surgery, women's services, imaging, home care, outpatient surgery, emergency care, and more.
Located in SW North Carolina in foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Rutherfordton offers small-town charm while providing easy access to Charlotte and Asheville.
Asheville - 1 hour; Charlotte- 1 hour 15 minutes