Location: Versailles, Kentucky
Bluegrass Community Hospital is recruiting an Internal Medicine provider to join an employed practice in Versailles, Kentucky 20 minutes from Lexington.
- The position offers a well-established community and medical staff support with options for either outpatient only or a mix of both outpatient/inpatient care.
- Be the collaborating physician for two Nurse Practitioners as well as hold leadership positions within the medical staff.
- Great opportunity for a motivated, outgoing provider to relocate with high-quality schools, a local feel, and urban amenities.
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Bluegrass Community Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital serving Woodford and Anderson Counties with annual ED visits approaching 10,000. Services include ENT, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, PT/OT/SLP, General Surgery, and Imaging with current technologies. The hospital has routinely scored in the highest percentiles in national hospital surveys for employee, patient, and physician satisfaction.
Community and Lifestyle:
Our community is known for the world-famous bluegrass region of Kentucky, where thoroughbred horses graze in lush, green pastures, charming historic homes, and beautiful rolling countryside. Woodford County is home to the thoroughbred horse industry and to the world-famous Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery. Recreational opportunities abound with several great golf courses. Woodford County also hosts one of the top live-acting theaters in Central Kentucky.
Located in central Kentucky, 80 miles south of Cincinnati and 75 miles east of Louisville, Versailles offers easy access to anywhere in the Southeast.