All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:Per Diem, PRN
Shift: Various hours
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
The Physical Therapist provides self-directed, effective therapy to patients in accordance with the Florida Physical Therapy Association standards and pursuant to the Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 486.021 (S): “Physical Therapist means a person who is licensed and who practices physical therapy in accordance with this chapter.”
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
• Evaluation: Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation; Performs consults as indicated from database collection.
• Re-Evaluation: Performs assessments as indicated due to changes in patient’s medical condition that will alter the PT treatment plan previously determined.
• Reassessments: Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected outcomes.
• Treatment Plan: Analyzes the assessment data to determine course of treatment.
• Goal Setting: Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program with a specific degree/major in Physical Therapy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
No experience required if a graduate of Doctorate in Physical Therapy program
At least a 2-year experience if a graduate of non-Doctorate in Physical Therapy program
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.