Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Primary Care
Location: Renton, Washington
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 22982
Swedish is seeking a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join a well-established team in a co-managed position shared with Internists at Swedish's Renton location. As a co-managed position, there is no procedures and around 55% of your time will be dedicated towards panel share, with the remaining 45% dedicated towards in-basket work. This is a great opportunity to be part of a strong, diverse team that's serving patients throughout the beautiful city of Renton, Washington.
Part-time at 0.75 FTE with 4/10 schedule
Co-managed role sharing panel with Internists
Compensation between $55.86 and $71.15 per hour
The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Swedish Medical Group is an integrated team of more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practice clinicians serving the greater Seattle area. As part of Swedish Health System, medical group providers benefit from centralized system support and a shared EMR (Epic). With easy access to seven Swedish Medical Center campuses, providers are able to serve northwest Washington residents with superior integrated, coordinated care.
Where You'll Live
Renton is 12 miles south of Seattle on the southern shore of Lake Washington. Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park is a popular recreation area, with 57 acres for year-round use. Renton is a growing commercial hub, home to a major Boeing plant and multiple software companies. With affordable housing, excellent schools and local universities, and 2,800 acres of parks and playgrounds, Renton is an attractive place to call home.
Who You'll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Tell us your why, we'll find your where.
Provider Solutions & Development is a community of experts founded within Providence, a purpose-driven, 51-hospital health system, out of a clear need to change recruitment. We’re not focused on quotas, and we don’t work on commission. We support and serve physicians and advanced practice clinicians with heart, from residency to retirement, so you can do the same for your patients. With exclusive access to hundreds of positions across the nation, we offer holistic, personal career coaching that puts your needs first. We don’t just fill positions, we fulfill individuals by taking the time to help you find where you’re meant to be at every step of your journey.
Start the conversation today by connecting with us on https://info.psdconnect.org/HCC.