All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift, including some weekends
Location: AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway – 1 AdventHealth Way, Palm Coast, FL 32137
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Provides direct and indirect Physical Therapy services to inpatients and outpatients in the pediatric (1 year old and over), adolescent, adult and geriatric populations. Employee has responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital East Florida Region Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state and federal agencies and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for direct and indirect clinical services in the physical therapy in/outpatient areas.
· Uses appropriate therapy procedures, documents the data using accepted abbreviations, and follows the individualized plan of care as set by the physical therapist.
· Provides patient/family education and HEP’s for carryover of treatment into the discharge setting as observed by documentation.
· Provides age appropriate assessment and intervention techniques to the population served. Completes annual age specific competencies specific to scope of care.
· Participates in the student affiliation program for Physical Therapy (assistants) providing administrative and clinical supervision for same.