All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: every Saturday and various shifts during the week. No call
Location: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
•Performs ultrasound Imaging procedures of abdominal, and pelvis structures. Also performs OB and trans-vaginal ultrasound procedures if applicable to facility. Performs small parts (Thyroid, testicular), and breast imaging as well as vascular imaging, and Doppler studies
•Positions patients and equipment, manipulates transducers and technical factors in order to obtain images, heart rates, waveforms and other information as needed to obtain optimum images and information for diagnostic purposes
•Notes velocities, measures structures and documents adequate clinical history as needed for accurate interpretation by Radiologist
•Coordinates equipment service, preventative maintenance and sterilizes transducers as needed
•Performs other duties as assigned