Northern & Central California, California
Palm Bay & Melbourne, Florida
Port Orchard, Washington
Saint Louis, Missouri
Baldwin Park, California
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Florence, South Carolina
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Santa Rosa, California
Raleigh, North Carolina
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Saint Peters, Missouri
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
Los Angeles, California
As a Medical Director you will have:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services 20 hours per week on an acute rehabilitation unit.